Get your preschooler ready for school by learning to write the alphabet and count to 12. This super workbook presents a variety of fun learning experiences that will engage and educate your child. The book’s primary focus is on preschool learning of the alphabet and numbers 1-12, while also developing strong eye-hand coordination, critical thinking, and perceptual skills. For well-rounded preparation and education, the concepts in the language arts, math, science, and social studies are woven throughout this colorful 128 page preschool workbook.
Fun Features & Big Benefits:
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• Award page for a job well-done
• Activities to share for parents inside back cover
• An exceptional learning value!
Skills: alphabet; numbers 1-12; colors; shapes; same & different; smaller & bigger; identification; patterns; classification; more & less; rhyming; story order; following directions; senses; seasons; weather; nutrition; recycling; mapping; language arts; math; science; social studies