This activity workbook has 128 pages of Kindergarten Scholar and Kindergarten Summer Scholar activities, which teach your child important skills, such as the alphabet, counting, colors, shapes, rhyming words, weather, and more. Simple instructions and colorful illustrations will engage your child and the entertaining activities will help your child understand why and how these concepts work in everyday life. They’ll gain confidence while enjoying the world of hands-on learning, exploration, and critical thinking.
Fun Features & Big Benefits:
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Parent Guide, Activities to Share, and Recommended Reading pages
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• Easy-reference Answer Key
• An outstanding learning value!
Skills: shapes; colors; beginning sounds; identification; patterns; counting; sequencing; matching; similarities & differences; classification; estimation; rhyming; eye-hand coordination; visual discrimination; parts of speech; vocabulary; following directions; making inferences; story order; language arts; math; science; social studies