This 10th Anniversary Edition offers over 150 of the most requested Social Stories, each one professionally written by Carol Gray. But it doesn’t end there—Carol also teaches you how to write Social Stories yourself! Years of experience and trial-and-error have led to updated Story guidelines. Carol explains her fine-tuned process in the included ten-step learning module The Social Story™ 10.1 Tutorials—perfect for parents and teachers!
INSIDE ARE GEMS SUCH AS:
- Mistakes Can Happen on a Good Day
- It Was Fun but Now We’re Done
- When It Is My Turn to Listen
- Saying What I Think with Respect
- Learning to Respond to Bullying
- Telling My Teacher about a Problem
- Fire Drills at School
- Moving to a New Home
- Children Grow Kind Of Slow
- The Truth about Messes
- This Place is Busy
- and DOZENS MORE!
PLUS, to jump-start your story-writing journey, this book comes with a CD containing each Social Story in ready-to-print PDFs AND easy-to-edit Word files! With the CD, you can customize story content and insert images relevant to your child or student’s individual experiences. An invaluable bonus!