No products in the cart.
This gigantic, 320-page book of creative, colorful activities will make learning feel like play. An A+ adventure unfolds, as kids encounter sensational squares and rocking rectangles, a giant newt reading the newspaper and a dinosaur playing the drums. Bold, bright colors and illustrations ease little ones into learning without feeling overwhelmed. Lessons focus on must-know readiness basics, including colors, shapes, the alphabet, basic phonics, early math, and more, and activities appear in order of increasing difficulty, so preschoolers stay challenged until the end, constantly expanding their skills. When all done they can fill in their name on their very own reward certificate! Along the way, tear-out pages make for easy sharing. School Zone products give kids their own Anywhere Teacher learning, anywhere and anytime!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- 319 pages of colorful activities
- Flexible, thick-coated cover
- Clear instructions on every page
- Color-coded skills sections
- Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
- Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Parent guide and table of contents inside front cover
- Activities to Share ideas inside back cover
- Award certificate for a job well done
- LOTS of learning for a low price!
- alphabetical order
- numbers 1-10
- following directions
- eye-hand coordination
- visual discrimination
- beginning sounds
- ending sounds