Language Builder 3D – 2D Matching Kits provide the manipulative and photo materials for the most common introductory ABA and Autism Education lesson – matching. Now you can order all four of our 3D-2D kits together and save money!
The 4-Box 3D-2D kit includes 60 Realistic 3D Items from the following Language Builder products:
- The 3D-2D Foods Matching Kit
- The 3D-2D Animals Matching Kit
- The 3D-2D Everyday Objects Kit
- The 3D-2D Vehicle Matching Kit
The Foods Matching Kit contains 16 foods and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic plastic foods: Apples, Cookies, Bananas, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn, Orange and Bread
- duplicate cards to correspond with each food.
The Animals Matching Kit contains 16 animals and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic plastic animals: Horse, Cow, Pig, Dog, Cat, Bird, Giraffe and Lion
- duplicate cards to correspond with each animal.
The Everyday Objects Matching Kit contains 16 everyday objects and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic everyday objects: Cup, Bowl, Spoon, Shoes, Ball, Flower, Bed & Chair
- duplicate cards to correspond with each item.
The Vehicles Matching Kit contains 16 vehicles and 16 photo cards:
- 2 each of 8 different realistic vehicles: car, bus, firetruck, airplane, helicopter, tractor, motorcycle and boat.
- duplicate cards to correspond with each vehicle.
Early language acquisition begins with the ability to understand objects as distinct and separate. Before learning that pictures represent real items (picture-object correspondence), children learn to match actual physical objects. This is a regular part of developmentally healthy play.