No products in the cart.
Wow! Can you find the cat, the candle, the carrot, the chicken and other “c”s in the Cowabunga Island scene? There are hidden pictures for each letter of the alphabet so kids can practice and reinforce beginning letter sounds. Then there are more pages for kids to develop their visual sleuthing, eye-hand coordination, counting, and identification skills in the Pumpkin Patch and Campfire theme. Kids will love to search for word pictures hidden on each page of this delightfully illustrated, fun-filled workbook.
Fun Features & Big Benefits:
• 64 pages of colorful, silly illustrations
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Parent Guide inside front cover
• More activities to share inside back cover
• Perfect year-round learning tool at a great price
Skills: alphabet; eye-hand coordination; attention to detail; visual skills; identification; vocabulary; reading