No products in the cart.
This version of Go Fish involves drawing the most upper- and lowercase letter pairs. Each pair is represented by a parent and child animal. You’ll even find age-appropriate terms, like “hatchling” for baby alligator. With activities for two or more players, Go Fish emphasizes taking turns and cooperation. Kids can also have fun matching letters and creating words on their own. Involve your child in these valuable pre-reading skills today and make school more enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits:
• Unique, colorful animal flash card illustrations
• Letters written in bold, block-style
• Upper- and lowercase letters divided by adult and baby animals
• Thick, glossy cardstock
• Rounded corners for easy sorting
• 3 Index Cards for easy reference
• Parent card offers game instruction and activities
• A great value!
Skills: letters; uppercase letters; lowercase letters; word-picture recognition; eye-hand coordination; focus