Your budding scientist is sure to enjoy learning about weather, plants, insects, reptiles, birds, mammals, and more through informative activities and hands-on experiments such as “condensation on a can” or a model for air pressure. They can make their very own rainbow on a sunny day or be a “flake detective” on the next snowy day. Build a pinecone bird feeder, separate fact from superstition, power through themed mazes, or break the “spider code.” Develop vocabulary and reading comprehension skills, and also find suggestions for subject-related storybooks and informational books. Fun facts and the occasional riddle add to the joy. What a great STEM friend!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- 306 workbook pages for hours of learning activities
- Easy-reference, 14-page Answer Key
- Wide range of words, pictures, and word pictures
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Activities to Share inside back cover
- Perforated pages great for use as individual, tear-out worksheets
- Fun, affordable learning!
- insects and spiders
- seeds and plants
- ocean life
- reading comprehension
- critical thinking