No products in the cart.
With 320 perforated pages that can be torn out for individual worksheets, this Big Alphabet Workbook is packed with fun learning activities for preschoolers. Tracing letters, for example, is an essential pre-writing step that moves kids toward recognizing and printing both uppercase and lowercase letters; putting the alphabet in order and classifying sounds gets them ready to learn to read; and completing colorful word-to-object lessons reinforce the idea that letters and words have meanings. Critter characters such as Alex and Annie Alligator make great guides. Adorable rhymes develop language fluency: “K was a koala who wanted to fly. He made wings out of leaves and flew into the sky.” Get preschoolers ready for kindergarten success!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- 320 bright, full-color pages
- Multiple illustrations on every page
- Letters written in clear, block-style
- Flexible, thick-coated cover
- Clear instructions on every page
- Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
- Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
- Parent guide and table of contents inside front cover
- Activity ideas inside back cover
- Award page for a job well done
- LOADS of learning for a low price!
- pre-writing skills
- letter recognition
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- alphabetical order
- beginning sounds
- ending sounds
- eye-hand coordination
- attention to detail